Appointment to the Corporation
The Search and Governance Committee is responsible for all membership issues and no independent member can be appointed to the Corporation without recommendation by the Committee.
Membership of the Corporation is broadly defined within the Instrument and Articles of Government and, within these parameters, currently comprises of 15 members, which includes the Principal, two staff and two student members.
List of members:
- Gordon Haines – Chair of the Corporation
- Phillip Lennon – Vice Chair of the Corporation
- Graeme Loveland
- Roger Key
- Ralph Henderson
- Ian Hockey
- Andy Williams
- Jacob Smith
- John Baker
- Dan Pearson – Principal & Chief Executive
- Julie Snelling – Staff Member
- David O'Donovan - Staff Member
- Emily Riseborough – Student Member
- Ruta Dubinskaite – Student Member.