Looking for a job where you can earn while you learn?
An apprenticeship gives you hands-on training and real-life experience. Lasting between 12 and 24 months, each one is designed to help you develop the skills employers want. They’re flexible, too – with many working on a roll-on, roll-off contract basis, you’re able to start at any time of the year. And you’ll gain a nationally-recognised qualification when you finish.
USP College has recently teamed up with ITEC Learning Technologies in Basildon to provide you with the highest-quality education as possible. ITEC has been running Apprenticeships for over 35 years and has an outstanding pass rate making it a great place to take the first steps into your career.
What can you study?
- Accounting (AAT)
- Business Administration
- Teaching Assistant
- IT Infrastructure
- IT Technical
Why choose an apprenticeship?
- Earn a salary and receive paid holiday
- Learn at your own pace
- Work with industry-standard facilities and resource
- Develop transferable skills, such as time management and organisation.
Sounds great right, so how do you become an apprentice?
- Decide on the pathway you are interested in from our courses
- Complete our online application form
- You will then be invited in so we can find out more about you
- Then we can work together to help find you your future position
- You will have an interview with your potential employer – don’t worry though we will help you with interview techniques prior to this
- If you are successful (which we are sure you will be), you will enrol onto your new Apprenticeship!
- Don’t worry, you are still not alone we will come and visit you in the workplace to make sure you are getting the support you need.