Follow these six easy steps to apply for one of our Apprenticeship Pathways.
- Decide on the pathway you are interested in from our courses
- Complete our quick and straightforward online application form
- You will then be invited to the college for an interview so we can find out more about you
- Dependent on your grades in English, Maths and ICT you may have to attend an assessment appointment – usually around 2 hours
- We will work together with you to help find an employer
- You will have an interview with your potential employer – don’t worry we can help with interview techniques
- If you are successful, we will enrol your onto your new Apprenticeship!