As an apprentice, you will typically be in the workplace four days a week learning relevant skills and knowledge from your colleagues. On the other day, you will be in college exploring your desired industry with trained specialists.
You will learn all of this whilst earning a minimum wage of £3.70 an hour, but many employers pay more than this.
Benefits of studying an Apprenticeships
- Earn a salary and receive paid holiday
- Learning tailored towards your individual needs
- Access to industry standard facilities and resources
- Teacher’s and Assessors with real-life industry experience
- Excellent progression opportunities.