This course is suitable for students seeking a career in the uniformed services, such as the Police Force, Armed Forces or Fire and Ambulance services.
This course would also be suitable for adults students seeking a career change in readiness to work in a uniformed service.
- Four GSCE grades at Grade C/4 or above, and Grade C/4 in English and Maths
- UCAS Tariff Points 96
- GCE A Levels 96 UCAS tariff points, to include one GCE A-Level grade C or above
- BTEC level 3 Extended Diploma MMM
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma DD
- Small-scale Research Projects in Public Services
- Organisations and Behaviour
- Fair Treatment in Public Services
- Psychology of Human and Criminal Behaviour
- Managing Stress in Public Services
- Justice and Punishment
- Personal Outdoor Skills
- Custodial Care in England and Wales.
Why Should I Study Public Services at USP College?
There will be the opportunity to attend criminology conference, complete an outdoor education unit, including an expedition.
What Could I Do Next?
Successful competition of this course will allow progression into or within employment in the public services sector, either directly on achievement of the award or following further study to degree level.