We hold Open Evenings throughout the year to give you the chance to get an idea of what college life is all about. You can chat with current students, meet our inspiring teachers and discover the range of different courses and careers open to you at USP College.
Each event is a great opportunity for both students and parents alike to find out what each of our courses entails. You have a lot of options to choose from and making a decision about what is right for you can be difficult; that’s why our team of qualified Advisors are on hand to offer you guidance. They can help you:
- Discover the different types of courses available and the career paths they lead to
- Understand the various options open to you
- Make the right choices for your future
You can still attend any of USP College's Open Evenings without booking in advance, though you will be asked to complete a registration form upon arrival and may experience an additional queue.
By pre-registering for this event you agree to the conditions below regarding the data you provide, please note we do not share your information with third parties:
- The contact information you provide will be used to keep you informed about this event
- The other information you provide will be used for market research, please note all data will be anonymised for this purpose.
* Though family members are encouraged to attend, they will not need tickets.