This two year HNC/HND course is delivered by Docklands Academy London in partnership with USP College.
The BTEC Higher National Diploma Certificate and in Hospitality Management provides a work-related programme of management studies that covers the key knowledge, understanding and practical skills required in the hospitality industry.
- You must be 18 years-old or over at the time of registration.
- You should have a related Level 3 or Level 4 qualification or equivalent overseas qualifications at Level 3 or 4.
- International students should be English B1 Level of the Common European Framework Reference (CEFR).
- Prior learning from relevant work experience can be taken into consideration if you do not have formal qualifications.
- The Contemporary Hospitality Industry
- Finance in the Hospitality Industry
- Customer Service
- Research Project
- Food and Beverage Operations Management
- Rooms Division Operations Management
- The Developing Manager
What Could I Do Next?
On successful completion of the diploma students will be eligible to progress to the final year of a university degree in hospitality management. Students may also find employment in the hospitality sector and work towards membership of a professional body.
We understand that the costs of college may be daunting but we are here to support you.