We offer a simple six-step programme designed to take all the pressure out of recruiting an apprentice as well as offering:
- Free Organisational Needs Analysis to support your workforce development
- Free Health & Safety check
- Excellent teaching and assessment
- Use of college facilities
- Flexible management and delivery of training
- Apprentice progress reviews and our online assessment tool, Smart Assessor, so you can track your apprentice's progress at anytime
- Help you with funding and paperwork.
1. Meet with an AEA
This may be a face-to-face meeting or telephone/email conversations to support you and identify your specific requirements. You will also receive details of our Apprenticeship delivery models, contracts and costs.
Together, we will decide on the Job Description, salary and working/training hours.
Your AEA will draft a recruitment advert which you will approve before the role is advertised. You will be sent an Agreement in Principle form which you will need to complete.
We will pre-screen all applicants and our recruitment team will provide you with a shortlist of interested applicants and their standardised CVs after they have been fully assessed.
You will select which candidates you wish to interview and we will liaise between all parties to support the interview. We will also help to arrange the interviews, notifying candidates of times and schedules. You will be contacted within 48 hours by your AEA after the interview to ask for feedback or selection decision.
6. Next Steps
Once you have selected a candidate we will then meet with you to complete all necessary paperwork and go through all of the information you need.