- What is ParentPay?
A simple way to pay for college fees, transport fees and book fees (refundable) saving students having to bring money into the college and reducing the chances of money being lost or stolen.
- How do I use ParentPay?
You will need to open an account with ParentPay first via their secure website, ParentPay, and then follow the simple instructions to credit your account.
- What are the benefits to parents?
ParentPay offers you the freedom to make payments whenever and wherever you like, safe in the knowledge that the technology used is the highest internet security available. It reduces the chances of money being lost or stolen on campus.
- My username and password are difficult to remember. Can I change them?
Once you log on to the system for the first time you can change both your username and password to one you can easily remember.
- Does this mean that USP College will have my bank/credit card details?
NO - ParentPay is a secure site and the only information passed on to us is the date and value of your payment.
- If I make a payment in error can I get a refund?
- What if I lose or forget my password?
Please contact the college's finance office on 01375 898 607.
- What do USP College gain from this system?
We save time on administration and in return we can spend more time on other college issues.
- What if I don’t have a computer?
The college will accept cheques but only to the amount that is covered by the cheque guarantee card. This number must be written on the back of the cheque.