As a college, our strategy is Career Focused Learning, ensuring that the learner experience and our relationship within our community, local and regional employers, are at the heart of everything we do. Our goal is to transform the lives of our learners and support them on their educational journey either to higher education or into the work place.
Our mission is to provide an excellent educational experience, delivering creative, innovative and interesting learning for our young learners and adults.
The range of roles we offer are broad-ranging including teachers, technicians, learning support staff, business support and specialists. The one defining feature for all is the learner based experience. Everything we do is designed to support the teaching and learning experience.
We pride ourselves on maintaining a high-quality workforce of committed, dedicated professionals to help our students reach their full potential; therefore, we are looking for passionate, creative and innovative staff to help us achieve our pledge to the community.
We value our staff and are committed to investing in them and their futures – offering competitive salaries, benefits and training packages.
If you feel you have the right attributes and want to join our team, we are interested in hearing from you.
- No vacancies at this time
- Teacher of Chemistry
- Performing Arts Teacher
- Teacher of Photography
- Teacher of Graphic Design
- Teacher of Music
- Teacher of Maths
- Teacher of Psychology
- Programme Leader Higher Education Early Years & Education Studies
- Employment Skills Advisor (Maternity Cover)
- Digital Marketing & Campaign Officer (Maternity Cover)
- Employer Engagement Administrator (Maternity) - ITEC Learning Technologies
- Employer Engagement Administrator - ITEC Learning Technologies
- Learning Support Assistant
- Casual Sports Centre Assistant (Seevic, Benfleet)
- Progress Coach
- Casual Class Instructor (Sports Centre)