This course is the perfect starting point for junior and entry level accounting roles, covering things like double entry bookkeeping and basic costing principles.
- Learners must be numerate with good reading and writing skills
- All Accounting students must register for AAT membership. Contact AAT on 0845 8630 800 for details.
What will I study?
You will study:
- Basic costing
- Computerised accounting
- Work effectively in accounting and finance
- Processing bookkeeping transactions
- Control accounts, journals and the banking system
- Please note that individual units can be taken if required - contact us for more information.
* If you have not completed a Level 2 course already, you may be eligible to study for FREE! Subject to funding, call 01268 882 618 for more information.
What could I do next?
The AAT Level 2 Certificate is well respected by businesses and may help students to obtain employment. Successful learners will have the opportunity to progress to the AAT Level 3 Diploma.