This accessibility statement applies to https://uspcollege.ac.uk.
This website is run by USP College. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- zoom in up to 500% without the text spilling off the screen
- watch subtitles or PowerPoint presentation text on most of our videos
- navigate our online forms using just a keyboard
- skip to the main content when using a screen reader
- have the text will reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible, including the current inability to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- modify the line height or spacing of text
- listen to all webpages and older PDF documents using a screen reader
- read captions on live video streams
- navigate the website using speech recognition software
We are working to improve the accessibility of our website. Current planned improvements are detailed below.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- call 01268 756 111
If you cannot view the map on our ‘contact us’ page, call or email us for directions.
Contacting us by phone or visiting us in person
We provide a text relay service for people who are deaf, hearing impaired or have a speech impediment.
We are also happy to arrange a visit with a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter.
USP College is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances’ listed below.
- Guideline 1.4 - Distinguishable
What we're doing to improve accessibility
We are working to improve the accessibility on our website, below are details of how and when we plan to improve accessibility.
- All new PDFs uploaded to the website will be compatible with screen readers - from December 2020
- Changing colours, contrasts and fonts as well as line-height and spacing - January 2021
- Improving the functionality of the screen reader - March 2021
This statement was prepared on Thursday 10 December. It was last reviewed on Thursday 10 December.