If you are enterprising and eager to succeed in the exciting world of Business, then this is the course for you.
- At least four GCSEs at grade D/3 or above including English Language or Maths
- At least one GCSE needs to be at grade C/4 or above
- Grade E/2 or above in GCSE English Language or a Foundation Learning course in a related area and achieved Level 1 in English for Functional Skills
What will I study?
You will have the opportunity to develop a range of business based knowledge and skills. You will study a range of topics including:
- Enterprise in the business world
- Finance for business
- Small business planning
You will also have the opportunity to visit local businesses on course trips, meet local business managers and professional personnel, who will attend your classes as guest speakers.
- Core Units
Enterprise in the Business World
Finance for Business
Small Business Planning
- Additional Modules
Promoting a Brand
Principles of Marketing
Working in Teams
Why study Business Level 2 at USP College?
- There will be a number of engaging course trips where students can observe and see businesses working in an organic fashion.
- There will be a number of selected guest speakers from industry sharing their experience and real life work knowledge.
What could I do next?
You can work towards progression to the popular Level 3 BTEC Extended Diploma in Business or the Level 3 BTEC Extended Diploma in Business & Finance combination programme. You could also progress to a number of career pathways in business and finance, or progress in to an Apprenticeship.
Many Level 2 students have progressed to Level 3, and from there gone on to degree programmes in Business Management at universities around the country. Many former Level 2 Business students from Seevic are also now working in Finance, Banking and Retail locally and in London.