You will study the full range of business topics from entrepreneurship to globalisation. This includes all aspects of marketing, finance, human resources, operations, strategic decision-making and global business.
It will benefit those wishing to pursue a career in various business fields including higher education, apprenticeships and employment.
Students will be assessed on their knowledge, application, analysis and evaluation skills.
What will I study?
- Theme One - Marketing and People
- Theme Two - Managing Business Activities
- Theme Three - Business Decisions and Strategy
- Theme Four - Global Business
You will have the opportunity to sit an AS exam at the end of Year 1.
- Five GCSEs at grade 4 or above.
- Grade 5 or above in GCSE Maths.
- At least one grade 5 and one grade 6 in GCSE written subjects. One of these must be English Language. Other written subjects include History, Geography, Humanities, English Literature, Business, Media Studies, Religious Studies (full course), Drama or Film.
We recommend that you take Core Maths alongside this course.
Why should I choose USP College?
- Tutors with extensive industry experience
- The opportunity to attend an external revision workshop
What could I do next?
After successfully completing the course you will have a range of options including employment in areas such as banking, finance, business management or becoming an entrepreneur and setting up your own company.
Progression onto Higher Education – either at USP College or externally.