You will study the full range of business topics from entrepreneurship to globalisation. This includes all aspects of marketing, finance, human resources, operations, strategic decision-making and global
It will benefit those wishing to pursue a career in various business fields including higher education,
apprenticeships and employment.
Students will be assessed on their knowledge, application, analysis and evaluation skills.
- Five GCSEs at grade C/4 or above.
- Grade A/7 or above in GCSE English Language.
- Grade B/6 or above in GCSE Maths.
What will I study?
- Theme One - Marketing and People
- Theme Two - Managing Business Activities
- Theme Three - Business Decisions and Strategy
- Theme Four - Global Business
Why should I choose USP College?
- Tutors with extensive industry experience.
- The opportunity to attend an external revision workshop.
What could I do next?
After successfully completing the course you will have a range of options including employment in areas such as banking, finance, business management or becoming an entrepreneur and setting up your own company.
Progression onto Higher Education – either at USP College or externally.